With 2016 coming to an close in a few weeks, that only means one thing, it’s planner season yet again! There’s one planner I’m looking forward to getting this season, and it’s the Giving Journal 2017 from the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf.
I’ve personally been using CBTL planners since 2014, so this year isn’t any different. Back in college, i would hang out here often for study dates with friends, so it was easy to fill up my planner stamp card. Even if I don’t visit CBTL as often, I do make it a point to collect stamps for a planner each year because I know the proceeds go to a good cause.
I also love the message of each Giving Journal, because even if the theme changes each year, the effects stays the same, that is: to serve others.
The theme for this year is: the cup that changes lives. I’ve participated in a few activities with CBTL’s the Caring Cup this year, in partnership with different organizations, and they strive to help more people in the next years to come. The
Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® reminds us that life is not about what we
amass for ourselves, but about how we can share our gifts, talents, and
time with others.
From October 22 onwards, customers can already
begin their Giving Journey as the collecting of stamps for the 2017
Giving Journal starts in all
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® stores.
They will also be serving the Holiday Featured Beverages (three for this year):
- Double Chocolate Strawberry Latte
- Double Chocolate Strawberry Ice Blended
- Winter Dream Tea Latte
So how do you get the Giving Journal 2017?
- Customer must complete a Seasons Givings Giving Journal 2017 stamp card
- Each stamp card consists of 12 circles with corresponding purchased
- All 12 stamps must be accumulated in one stamp card
to claim the journal.
- The 12 stamps consists of: eight (8) stamps for any choice of drink, one (1) tea latte, one (1) original ice blended, one (1) coffee/espresso based beverage, and one (1) holiday featured beverage
- A box of CBTL™ capsules earns the customer two
stamps, while any CBTL™ Single Serve Beverage System purchase
automatically allows a customer to claim the 2017 Giving Journal.
Tip: If you have or know anyone who has the Giving Journal 2016, the December coupon earns you a double stamp for any drink. Also, you can check out CBTL on social media because they announce double stamp events to help you complete your stamp card faster.
in 4 colors—rose, purple, gray, and turquoise, the Giving Journal is a
useful planner and a medium for generosity where you can begin writing
the beautiful story of your own Giving Journey.
If you’ve noticed, the four planners have different designs, representing Four Icons:
- Caring Cup Global (Gray) – the Caring Cup initiative aims to give back to farmers and communities, whether it’s providing them a sustainable source of livelihood or education for their children
- Overflows (Purple) – through CBTL’s efforts and those of their partner organizations, aim to nurture growth and provide a better life for others, one cup at a time
- Radiating Heart (Pink) – The power to spread goodwill lies within all of us. CBTL lives up to this essence of giving by performing little acts of kindness towards others
- Coffee Tree Cup (Turquoise) – acknowledge life as one to overflow. Brew your best year by developing yourself, striving to reach your full potential, and sharing your unique gifts and blessings with others.
Through the 2017
Giving Journal, you empower scholars by giving them gift of education
through the Real LIFE Foundation, the Giving Journal’s beneficiary since
2011. By supporting their educational needs, you bring them one step
closer to achieving their goals, enabling their dreams to take flight.
Real Life Foundation is the Giving Journal’s primary beneficiary, but CBTL has actually partenered with other organizations throughout the year, and in the years to come. Remember when I blogged about Solar Saturdays?
They also have a partnership with Hope in a Bottle. You can buy the Christmas 2017 bottles in CBTL stores!
And some of their other charity partners:
Begin your Giving Journey by giving the gift of education this holiday season.
For more information about the 2017 Giving Journal, Visit
http://www.coffeebean.com.ph/, LIKE The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf®
(Philippines) on Facebook, FOLLOW @CBTLPH @BREWPH on Instagram and
Twitter, and SUBSCRIBE to brewyourbestyear.com.