Wise Words From the Fashion Blogging Power Couple
Love Chic gamely posing for a couple ootd shot :)
I love blogging, and one of the things I love about it is meeting new people. Aside from increasing your contacts and reaching out to more people, you get to learn from new friends too. This is why I always make it a point to attend events such as the Fashion Blogging Workshop (which you might remember from this post) hosted by Schu & Myth Boutique.
This time, I was able to be the lucky few to get lessons from the country’s Fashion Blogging Power Couple: Seph and Shai of Love Chic. One tip that stood out for me from the whole workshop was: Having a genuinely nice attitude.
Phya Goes to DLSU
The Nth time I’ve gone to DLSU, this time for the Centennial Closing Celebrations last June.
- spontaneous day. decided to go to DLSU an hour before we got there. LOL
- brought Angelica-babes and Michelle there because my sister told me Mochiko was present at the bazaar, and these two girls have not tried Mochiko ever!
- Had fun watching Marky ride the mechanical carabao/water buffalo. teehee HAHAHA. Thank you for giving in to our request. :)
- Chocnut flavor mochi ice cream in celebration of Independence Day!
Hotel Happy Day 1
My sister and I tagged along our parents’ weekend stay at Makati Shangri-La Hotel for a convention. They attended a HONDA Dealer’s Convention, where the 3 day stay was filled with activities and events. My sister and I didn’t attend any of those activities or events, we just enjoyed the luxurious accommodations, very hospitable staff, and the many facilities Shangri-La has to offer. It doesn’t hurt too that the hotel is right across of Glorietta Mall and the Landmark, which kept me and my sister busy when we got tired of the hotel. harhar. Yes we got tired of the lazy lounge lifestyle. LOL
That weekend was just sooooooo easy, (queue breezy, beautiful, Covergirl. Kidding. I know. Corny.) We had mini photoshoots around the hotel too! That was actually my sister’s agenda, to look for nice greenery, and ask me to take photos so she can have more options for profile pictures in the future. HARDYHARHAR And because I took her photos, that means she has to take mine too! So there, that’s mostly how we spent the awesome weekend, not to mention great food in between!
Here you can see what I wore for Day 1, I wanted something very summery, so I opted for a hat (which my mom bought on her trip to Shanghai), sunnies from a new shop called Charlie, a cute summery top, and lightweight shorts. Plus a really comfortable pair of wedges. :)
What we did on Day 1:
- Ate lunch at Saisaki/Dad’s (free lunch buffet c/o Honda!!!)
- mini photoshoot inside the room, and at the pool area
- Night swimming! (with my sister and kid brother! He stayed only for Day 1 as he had school the next day because of the bridging program for K+12)
- Dinner at Landmark foodcourt with sibs (Our conscience cannot take it if we gatecrash the Honda Dinner Buffet at one of the function rooms of the hotel, so we ate out and let our parents get to their buffet dinner. ogles.)
Click read more for more photos of the food, the hotel, aaaand more outfit shots!